Thursday, August 14, 2014

Face : Day Care 101

I believe that beauty reflects from the way you treat your own skin for your age. Yes for your age. According the research that i read, woman till 25 years old (I am 21 now) actually dont need particular treatment for their skin face (of course if they dont have significant problem). So i treat my face as light as i can. I mean, i avoid using many skin care & heavy products so that my 21 year old skin face live comfortably healthy. And these are my daily pledges before having a make up


Step 1 (Avene Thermal Spring Water)
I use this as my toner, and it works definitely more than a toner. I spray it all over my face after cleansing, (dont rub, let it absorb naturally). It soothing, calming, and hydrating. Actually, i can spray it whenever i feel less hydrated, or if i want to lock the make up on my face. One more, i feel it works better that Evian Facial Spray.

Step 2 (Hydraline Eye Cream)
Eye cream, my world is full with eye cream. I think that's enough hahaha.

Step 3 (TBS Seaweed Mattifying Day Cream)
Light enough for moisturizing combination skin without making your face oily.

Step 3 ( Rose of Bulgaria Lip Balm)
A gift from best friend. And i love it!

More stories coming up soon!
See you

FenlyAnaf

No comments:

Post a Comment